Tuesday, April 10, 2012

NEW STUFF

These are a few of the new things we have added to the shop.....

Cat quilts are one of my favorite things to make.  I have a few more in the works and should have them listed in the shop by the end of the week.

This one was super fun to make....  with a most awesome fabric of Paper Sparrow's "Cats With Cameras".   It is snuggly soft and just the right size for your cats favorite sleeping spot.


I also added some new vintage cat postcards to the shop.  These are from my personal collection of vintage photographs that I acquire from all over the globe.  These postcards are professionally printed and mailable.    I added some fantastic famous cat quotes and a vintage style backing.

You get to choose any 4 postcards when you purchase them. 




This is the latest painting I have done for my "Rescue Series". It is dedicated to Kitten Rescue in Los Angeles, California. 

Kitten Rescue is dedicated to saving homeless and abandoned cats and kittens. Founded in the spring of 1997 and has grown to become of the largest and most respected animal welfare groups in Los Angeles. They are a non-profit, totally volunteer run organization devoted to finding loving new homes for unwanted cats and kittens. Kitten Rescue's goal is to help Los Angeles become a no-kill city. 

Half of the proceeds of this painting will be donated to Kitten Rescue.


CLICK HERE to beam over to our shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment